Over the Christmas and New Year holiday period normal tasks still need to be completed but tend to get forgotten.
Does someone else know how to perform the following Retail tasks if the staff member that normally completes them is on holiday?
- Updating pricelists
- Orders (including your stock levels, repricing policy, printing labels, credits etc)
- Running Till Summary report
- Debtor statements (the ‘rebalance, discount, print/email’ process)
- Daily Toniq Backups
- End of month reports (Stock Value etc)
- If computers need hardware support do staff know who call?
- Does your hardware support have restricted hours over the holiday period?
And just a reminder to our ‘Toniq Vault’ users: if you plan to turn your PCs off during the Xmas / New Year breaks you will receive a Backup Missed email for each backup attempted whilst your PCs are unavailable.
Note: A Toniq message will be sent out detailing our Holiday period hours in due course.