An important part of managing your business (and before further planning and decision making) is to know how your Sellers are performing.
To compare Rx and Retail Sales:
Seller & Visit KPI report provides a summary for the Total Shop over a specified period. Sales are broken down between:
- Retail items only
- Rx items only
- Retail and Rx items
Individual Seller performances are listed below the Total Shop summary.
From the Main Menu:
- 6 Reports, 2 Sales reports, 2 Seller & Visit performance
- Press <spacebar> to see a list of existing reports and / or F3 [Add] to create a new one
- Name: Give the report a name that is easily recalled (obvious to you) e.g. “Rx v Retail”
- Choose the Start and End date/time (these will default to today’s date)
- Tick the KPI report option
- F12 [Accept Details]
- F9 [View Scrns] or F10 [View Pages] or F12 [Print]
The figure to look at is Avg items – an average number of individual items sold in each visit in the specified period.